Book your own mountain resort for your conference
Conferences & meetings in the mountains
Tännäskröket is a place to gather and enjoy yourself. That's why we call ourselves our own place in the mountains. Our genuine mountain resort is ideal for conferences, meetings and team building. We can offer complete solutions, have fine premises for meetings, meals and activities and everything is within walking distance.
Here you can hold your conference in a relaxed and magnificent environment that inspires creativity and a fresh start.
In addition to the conference and enjoyable meals in the Árran restaurant, we can help you put together activity packages that will help your employees get to know each other better and become a close-knit team.
Tännäs is located in Sweden's southernmost high mountain area and offers a wide range of activities all year round. In addition to skiing, Tännäs is known for its hiking, cycling, fishing, canoeing and the unique opportunity to see musk oxen in their natural habitat.
Here you live in beautiful mountain houses or apartments, all in direct proximity to activities and the centre building. From 2 beds to 10 beds per cottage/apartment. A total of about 500 beds at the centre. Most of our accommodation has a sauna and a wood-burning stove and exclusive furnishings from Norrgavel for a harmonious and Scandinavian mountain feel.
You are always close to the conference centre and the restaurant.
The centre building houses conference facilities and the cosy Árran restaurant.
The conference room can accommodate up to 150 people. Access to projector and screen, speakers and microphone.
Nice and genuine restaurant with a kitchen based on Herjedalian food traditions and ingredients. They serve everything from baked fika to rustic lunches or á la carte.
Activities all year round
- Alpine skiing - accessible directly from your cottage. We can organise a skiing competition or similar activities on the slopes if you wish.
- Cross-country skiing - in the Nordic Ski system directly adjacent to the accommodation, with 30 miles of groomed tracks and trails.
- Musk ox enclosure visit - visit an ancient animal in its natural habitat.
- Snowmobiling - 60 miles of trails that take visitors up into the high mountains, often with visits to waffle huts. Guided snowmobile safaris can be organised.
- Winter Baths - a special experience with ice baths illuminated by candles in lanterns.
- Thin bread baking - in the traditional way in an old baker's cottage with a wood-fired oven.
- Hiking in a magnificent mountain environment, cultural landscape and a living village with reindeer husbandry.
- Cycling on fast-paced flow trails, winding mountain cycling or winding road/gravel cycling through unique mountain environments.
- Canoeing in the Rogen nature reserve.
- Fishing in one of Sweden's best fishing areas with over 200 mountain lakes and 300 km of flowing water.
- Beer tasting in the Härjebrygg microbrewery.